- Winsor&Newton Winton oil colour is the ultimate high-quality yet economical oil paint.
- For students, amateur painters, and professional artists using high volumes of colour.
- Rather than lessening the pigment content to create a more affordable paint, Winton oils are formulated using moderately priced pigments that still possess good covering power and tinting strength — including genuine, excellent-quality cadmiums and cobalts.
- Every Winton oil colour is individually formulated to bring out the best natural characteristics of the pigment.
- Winton oil colour offer excellent retention of brush strokes and knife marks.
W&N WINTON Oil color, 37ml
119 cadmium yellow pale, 087 cadmium lemon (P), 346 lemon yellow hue, 149 chrome yellow hue, 109 cadmium yellow hue, 115 cadmium yellow deep hue, 090 cadmium orange hue, 603 scarlet lake, 682 vermilion hue, 480 permanent geranium lake, 095 cadmium red hue, 478 permanent crimson lake, 098 cadmium red deep hue, 362 light red, 468 permanent alizarin crimson, 317 indian red, 502 permanent rose (P), 380 magenta, 194 cobalt violet hue, 229 dioxazine purple, 138 cerulean blue hue, 179 cobalt blue hue, 263 french ultramarine, 516 phthalo blue (P), 538 prussian blue, 696 viridian hue, 241 emerald green, 145 chrome green hue, 483 permanent green light, 459 oxide of chromium, 599 sap green, 637 terra verte, 744 yellow ochre, 552 raw sienna, 074 burnt sienna., 257 flesh tint, 422 naples yellow hue, 676 vandyke brown, 076 burnt umber, 554 raw umber, 465 paynes grey, 337 lamp black, 331 ivory black, 415 soft mixing white, 644 titanium white, 748 zinc white, 242 flake white hue