- multi-purpose special effect colours
- suitable for paper, cardboard, wood, ceramics, glass, textiles (max. 20% man-made fibres)
- ideal for embellishments, lines and ornaments
Instructions for Marabu Glitter Pen:
- Ensure the painting surface is clean and free from dust.
- Drying time approx. 6 hours after applying the paint.
- For textiles (cotton and mixed fabrics with up to 20% man-made fibres), any finishes and fabric conditioners have to be washed out.
- Lightly press the liner into the fabric.
- After drying, iron through a thin cloth for 3 minutes at cotton setting.
- Large-area designs have to be ironed for 3 minutes on each 30 x 30 cm section.
- Also suitable for oven fixing (8 minutes/150°C).
- Check heat resistance of the painting surface first!
- Afterwards washable up to 40°C.
- Wash and iron inside out.