How do you use the Darwi Leather markers?
- When using the markers for the first time, gently prime them by pressing the tip on a test surface.
- As soon as the tip is colored, the marker is ready for use.
- Shake well before each use and keep your markers with the cap facing down. This way you will know that they will be ready for use at any moment.
- Once the drawing is finished, let it dry like classic Darwi Leather paint.
- If your marker has been in contact with another colour and your tip has coloured, do not wait until it dries! Wash the tip with water, you will not risk damaging it.