- Not quite a brush, not quite a palette knife!
- Princeton Catalyst Mini-Blades are made from flexible silicone to allow artists a new form of expression!
- Catalyst Mini-Blades are indispensable in your creative workflow: dispense paint, apply glazes, dollop frosting, control chocolate etc.
- They are heat-resistant, solvent-resistant, dishwasher safe, and approved food-safe by the FDA.
- These great features combined with their shapes and convenient sizes allow for extensive creativity with cake decorating, food-crafting, ceramic, plaster and heavy acrylic mediums.
- Because they are heat-resistant to 232°C, they excel with encaustics.
- Clean-up is a breeze with Catalyst tools – the silicone is easy to wipe clean and is solvent resistant.
- Clean up in most cases can be done with mild soap and water, dried paint can be peeled off the silicone surface.
- Like their larger counterparts, Catalyst Blades, Mini-Blades can be separated from their handles for more thorough cleaning.