- Canson “C” à grain paper is ideal for drawing thanks to its fine grain, that is neither too smooth nor too prominent, allowing both effects of relief and a delicately balanced result.
- Manufactured using only alpha cellulose, it contains absolutely no lignin which might result in yellowing of the paper over time.
- This naturally white paper, with no optical brightness additives, acid-free and permanent, meets all the requirements of the ISO 9706 standard.
- It is stock and surface-sized, enabling it to withstand repeated erasing or scraping without flaking.
- An all-round paper it is suitable for all dry techniques and certain wet techniques such as ink and gouache.
- Ideal for: pencil, pastel and charcoal
- Also suitable for: watercolour, gouache, ink, pen and marker